Influencer Marketing 101 - How to set up a successful influencer campaign
Benedikt is Head of Account Management & Marketing at GameInfluencer. He connects companies and fitting influencers, creating in-depth influencer strategies whilst executing and managing campaigns. Before joining GameInfluencer he worked in different Marketing and PR Agencies and organised eSports tournaments.
GameInfluencer is a full-service influencer marketing company, specifically focused on driving users to mobile, PC, console, and VR games. We help companies like Tencent, King, SEGA, Wargaming, Miniclip, Com2us, Nexon, and others run successful influencer campaigns and scale this massive UA opportunity.
This speech will teach you how to run successful influencer campaigns. Starting with an introduction to influencer marketing and it´s relevant terms and mechanics, it will quickly move to practice:
– How to successfully set up an influencer campaign
– Identify goals and fitting influencers
– Getting in touch with influencers
– Best practices in running a campaign,
– Potential problems and troubleshooting
– Best/worst case learnings and case studies