Jessica Slusark
Unity Ads

Surfacing IAP and ads: the smart way

“In mobile games, only 3% of users are willing to pay for in-app purchases. I help developers in improving monetisation on the rest 97%.”

Jessica has been working in the game industry since 2014. After a past experience in mobile game publishing and while working on her own digital art business on the side, she joined Unity Ads and started enabling developers’ success since late 2015. The most engaging part of the job? Working closely with mobile games, and suggesting the best ads and IAP solutions to help them generate immediate revenue.

 

Speech description:

 

Unity’s key mission is to democratise game development, enabling thousands of developers to make great games. Additionally, Unity Ads helps thousands of developers monetise their games’ through video advertising and now Unity is rethinking the traditional approach to IAP and Ads monetisation from a silo approach into a combined strategy. In this session, Unity will show how combining Ads, Analytics, IAP and machine learning maximises the value of every engagement with your users.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more.
Main Partner partner logo partner logo Main and Strategic Partners partner logo partner logo Main Sponsor partner logo Gold Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo Silver Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo Bronze Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo Additional Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo Media and Partners partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo
Main Partner partner logo partner logo Main and Strategic Partners partner logo partner logo Main Sponsor partner logo Gold Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo Silver Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo Bronze Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo Additional Sponsors partner logo partner logo partner logo Media and Partners partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo partner logo