Travel and logistics
ICE Kraków Congress Centre is located in the Center of Krakow, opposite of the Wawel Castle just by the Vistula river. Travelling from the airport takes about 20 minutes, and from the railway and bus stations, it takes barely a quarter of an hour to get to ICE Kraków.
- From the Main Train Station take tram number 52 (direction Czerwone Maki P+R) or bus number 424 (direction Os.Podwawelskie).
- From Balice Airport take bus number 252 (direction Os.Podwawelskie). Kraków Airport Taxi’ has a monopoly on service to the Old Town, charging around 80 to 100 PLN for the fare.
- For other journeys we recommend public transport journey planner Jak dojadę. Where you can check public transport timetables, find stops and plan your optimal journey.
- When travelling by taxi make sure it is clearly marked with a company name and phone number displayed, as well as a sticker demarcating prices in the window. At night and on Sundays the fare increase by up to 50%. To get a taxi you either need to call ahead or go to the taxi stop, hailing taxis on the street is not a custom in Poland.
- Uber, Bolt and other traveling apps are also available in Poland.